Grizzly G0571 - 37" 10 HP Wide-Belt Sander
G0571 37" 10 HP Wide-Belt Sander
Filling in the gap between the popular 25" and 43" wide-belt sanders, the G0571 37" Wide-Belt Sander offers a professional sanding finish on wood, unmatched accuracy and unbeatable value.
State-of-the-art digital controls, a micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen and three super-efficient dust collection ports are just a few features that make these high-quality sanders a joy to use.
An efficient and clean dust collection system is essential to the proper function of the sander. Ensuring a healthy work environment is also dependent upon cleaning and maintaining your dust collection system. For the G0571 we recommend a minimum of 1200 CFM at the machine via the three 4" dust ports.
If you are looking for the best for your woodworking shop that money can buy, this is one of the heavy-duty Grizzly Wide-Belt Sanders that have been designed and priced just for you!
Like all Grizzly sanding machines, the G0571 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0571 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drum sander are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Type: Platen
- Sanding motor HP: 10 HP, 220V, single-phase, 50A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP, 7A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/3 HP, 3A
- Footprint: 19" x 51-1/2"
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Front drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 15-49 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 - 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Sanding belt size: 37" W x 60"
- Overall dimensions: 53" W x 69-1/2" H x 49-1/2" D
- Approx. shipping weight: 1818 lbs.
- Built in air filter/lubricator
- Independent motor control
- Pneumatic belt tracking and tensioning
- Amp meter for load measurement
- Safety shut-off bar
- Digital readout and control panel
- (3) 4" dust ports
- Steel cabinet
- Rubber infeed drum
- Steel outfeed drum
- Rubber pressure drums
- Micro-adjustable graphite/felt platen