Grizzly G0937 - 6" x 10" Combo Lathe/Mill
G0937 6" x 10" Combo Lathe/Mill
Turn, mill, and drill precise little parts.
The stout and multi-purpose G0937 Combo Lathe/Mill is a small, yet robust lathe and mill combination that is great for creating small projects.
The lathe cuts inch and metric threads and comes with a 3" three-jaw scroll chuck.
The compound rest features a 2-way turret tool post and the cross slide conveniently acts as a mill table with two 5/16” T-slots for work-holding.
Accurate and repeatable, the mill has an adjustable head, a fine down feed clutch, comes with a JT2 drill chuck taper, and an MT2 spindle taper.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0937 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0937 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your combination lathe mill.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts for the machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Swing over bed: 6"
- Swing over cross slide: 3"
- Distance between centers: 10"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–2000
- Spindle bore: 11/32"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT1
- Tailstock quill travel: 1"
- Carriage travel: 7"
- Cross slide travel: 2-7/8"
- Inch thread range: 5, 16 – 24 TPI
- Metric thread range: 0.1-1.25mm
- Swing: 4"
- Distance from spindle to table: 4-1/2"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–1300
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Spindle travel: 1-1/8"
- Drill chuck taper: JT#2
- T-slots: two 5/16", 1-3/4" on center
- Table dimensions: 3-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- Maximum tool bit size: 3/8"
- Drilling Capacity: 3/8" (steel)
- Lathe Motor: 1/5 HP, 110V, single-phase 1.8A
- Mill Motor: 1/5 HP, 110V, single-phase 1.8A
- Footprint: 12" x 10"
- Dimensions: 24-1/2" W x 21" D x 22-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 95 lbs.
- Dual cross slide mill table
- Dual universal motors
- Variable-speed spindles
- Precision-ground cast-iron bed
- Push/pull fine-feed clutch with handwheel
- Cuts inch and metric threads
- 3" Three-Jaw Scroll Chuck
- 2-Way turret tool post
- 1/2" Drill chuck with arbor
- MT1 dead center
- Set of change gears
- Service tools