Grizzly G0564 - 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander
G0564 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander
For all-around versatility in a sanding machine, you can’t beat our Oscillating Edge Sanders.
The G0564 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander offers a large sanding surface combined with an oscillating belt and a large precision-ground cast iron table for efficient edge-sanding.
It includes three interchangeable spindle drums for contour sanding.
The edge-sanding table is handwheel-controlled for vertical adjustment and angle sanding is much easier to manage since the sanding belt tilts instead of the table.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0564 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0564 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your edge sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 11A
- Table size: 35-1/2" x 12"
- Table travel: 4"
- Aux. table size: 10" x 11-1/2"
- Aux. table travel: 10"
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 108"
- Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM
- Sanding belt oscillation stroke: 1/4"
- Drive roller diameter: 7"
- Idler roller diameter: 3-7/8"
- Platen with graphite pad: 6-3/4" x 39-3/4"
- Platen tilt: 0° through 90° (5° scale)
- 3 spindle drums: 1-1/2", 2", 3" x 4-1/2" L
- Approx. shipping weight: 597 lbs.
- T-Slot table & miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-release belt tension lever
- Graphite-coated platen
- Oscillating sanding surfaces
- Shielded & permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Precision-ground cast iron tables