Grizzly G0564 - 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander
G0564 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander
For all-around versatility in a sanding machine, you can’t beat our Oscillating Edge Sanders.
The G0564 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander offers a large sanding surface combined with an oscillating belt and a large precision-ground cast iron table for efficient edge-sanding.
The edge-sanding table is handwheel-controlled for vertical adjustment and angle sanding is much easier to manage since the sanding belt tilts instead of the table.
The sanding belts are 6" wide by 108" long. For a full range of replacement belts for the G0563, shop here.
The G0564 comes with a spindle sanding attachment for sanding curved surfaces. For improved dust collection, the T10116 Auxiliary Dust Table can replace the existing end table.
It includes three interchangeable spindle drums for contour sanding.
Should an emergency occur during use of the sander, an emergency stop button is conveniently located on top of the sander.
Like all Grizzly machines, the G0564 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0564 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your edge sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
CSA and UL certified
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 11A
- Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 108"
- Sanding belt oscillation stroke: 1/4"
- Sanding belt tilt: 90°
- Table size: 35-1/2" x 12"
- Table travel: 4"
- End table size: 10" x 11-1/2"
- End table travel: 10"
- Platen with graphite pad: 6-3/4" x 39-3/4"
- Platen tilt: 0° through 90° (5° scale)
- Drive roller diameter: 7"
- Idler roller diameter: 3-7/8"
- Spindle drums: 1-1/2", 2", 3" x 4-1/2" L
- Overall dimensions: 60" W x 28" D x 49" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 597 lbs.
- Sanding surface tilts vertical to horizontal
- T-Slot table and miter gauge
- Quick-release belt tension lever
- Graphite-coated platen
- Platen tilts 0 to 90° (5° scale)
- Oscillating sanding surfaces
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Two 4" dust ports
- Shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Includes three interchangeable spindle drums for contour sanding