Shop Fox W1845 - 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander
W1845 Shop Fox 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander
Built for production sanding operations, this sander gets things done quickly.
With an ability to position the platen horizontally or vertically, sanding operations of the W1845 6" x 108" Oscillating Edge Sander are variable between 0–90°.
Not only does it produce glass-like smooth surfaces, it also doubles as an oscillating spindle sander with three spindle drum sizes for contour sanding.
The tables are precision-ground cast-iron and adjustable to ensure even wear across the entire belt (or drum) for maximum life and value.
Sanding belts are 6" wide by 108" long. For a full range of replacement belts for the W1845, shop here.
Top it off with, a belt speed of 3150 FPM, effective dust-capturing hoods, and built-in storage, and you've got the ultimate in oscillating edge sanders.
The W1845 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The W1845 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 11A
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 108"
- Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM
- Sanding belt oscillation stroke: 1/4"
- Table size: 35-1/2" x 12"
- Table travel: 4"
- Aux. table size: 10" x 11-1/2"
- Aux. table travel: 10"
- Drive roller diameter: 7"
- Idler roller diameter: 3-7/8"
- Platen size: 6-3/4" x 39-3/4"
- Platen tilt: 0-90 deg. (5 deg. scale)
- Footprint: 32"L x 19-1/2"W
- Overall dimensions: 60" W x 28" D x 49" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 597 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Sanding surfaces tilt vertical and horizontal
- T-slot table, fence, and miter gauge
- Quick-release belt tension lever
- Graphite-coated platen
- Oscillating sanding surfaces
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- 1-1/2", 2", and 3" diameter sanding drums
- Shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Two 4" dust ports