G0813 6" x 48" Jointer with Economy Stand
Increase the functionality of your shop with this 6" x 48" jointer.
The G0813 6" x 48" Jointer with Economy Stand may be the smallest in the Grizzly line of cabinet-stand jointers, but this champ packs a punch with its 3-knife, 5000 RPM cutterhead and dovetailed-way tables.
Table adjustments are a breeze with convenient lever-action for the infeed side and precision handwheel adjustment for the outfeed side.
The center-mounted, heavy-duty fence has stops at 45°, 90° and 135°, with an extra-large handle for complete control when setting the bevel angle.
Like all of the Grizzly jointers, the G0813 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0813 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for your machine are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 14A/7A
- Maximum width of cut: 6"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-1/2"
- Cutterhead type: 3-knife
- Knife Size: 6" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Table size: 6-5/8" x 47-3/8"
- Fence size: 29-1/8" L x 4" H
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Minimum stock width: 3/4"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 14-1/4" x 27"
- Overall dimensions: 47-1/2" W x 20" D x 42" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 252 lbs.
- "Economy" cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Precision-ground cast-iron infeed & outfeed tables
- Tables slide on dovetailed ways
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with stops at 45°, 90° & 135°
- Cabinet-mounted power switch with safety key
- V-belt drive
- Shielded & lubricated bearings