Grizzly G0614 - 6" x 9-1/2" 1-1/2 HP Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
- Motor: 1.5 HP
- Cutting capacity - rectangular: 6 in.
- Cutting capacity - round: 8-3/4 in.
- Blade speeds: 170, 341 FPM
- Blade length: 97-5/8 in.
- Head type: Swivel
- Footprint: 34-1/4 in. x 23-1/2 in.
- Overall height: 66 in.
- Shipping weight: 548 lbs.
Hover to View Details
G0614 6" x 9-1/2" 1-1/2 HP Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
Need more capacity in a swivel mast saw?
Check out the range of cuts you can get with the 0° to 60° locking turret of the well-engineered G0614 6" x 9-1/2" 1-1/2 HP Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw.
Lever controlled blade guide locks allow adjustments right up to the work piece for optimum support and the blade guides have fully adjustable ball bearings so you know you're going to get straight cuts.
The two-speed, 1-1/2 HP motor can change speeds from 1725 to 3450 RPM, giving the 97-5/8" x 1" blade two cutting speeds of 170 and 341 feet per minute.
The quick-release vise and stock length stop allow for a quick transition to get on with the next cut.
The splash tray reduces cutting fluid loss at the end of a workpiece when cutting at 60°.
Additional features that allow you to get the most saw for your money include the infinitely adjustable hydraulic down feed and the coolant system.
The T30373 Mounting Kit is a quick and easy way to mount the T30399 Infeed/Outfeed Roller Set onto your G0614 Metal Bandsaw.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0614 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0614 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 3.6/5A
- Pump motor: 1/8 HP, 0.9A
- Cutting capacities:
- 90°, round 8-3/4"
- 90°, rectangular 6" x 9-1/2"
- +45°, round 5"
- +45°, rectangular 5" x 5"
- +60°, round 2-3/4"
- +60°, rectangular 2-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- Blade size: 97-5/8" x 1"
- Blade speeds: 170, 341 FPM
- Miter cutting capacity: 0°–60°
- Floor to table height 35-5/8"
- Overall dimensions: 63" W x 29-3/4" D x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 548 lbs.
- Swivel base with degree scale
- Centralized control panel
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic downfeed (just dial your feed rate)
- Switch selectable speed control
- Extra deep throated vise with lever lock
- Quick-release vise
- 0° to 60° swivel
- Built-in coolant system
- Automatic shut-off
- Adjustable ball bearing and carbide blade guide system
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings