Grizzly G0613 - 7" x 8-1/4" 1 HP Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
- Motor: 1 HP
- Cutting capacity - rectangular: 7 in.
- Cutting capacity - round: 7 in.
- Blade speeds: 314 FPM
- Blade length: 82 in.
- Head type: Swivel
- Footprint: 26-1/4 in. x 22 in.
- Overall height: 66 in.
- Shipping weight: 460 lbs.
Hover to View Details
G0613 7" x 8-1/4" 1 HP Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
This saw is built for accuracy and production!
With the G0613 7" x 8-1/4" 1 HP Swivel Metal-Cutting Bandsaw, easy angle set-ups between 0° and 60° means no wasted time between cuts.
Lever controlled blade guide locks allow adjustments right up to the work piece for optimum support and the blade guides have fully adjustable ball bearings so you know you're going to get straight cuts.
The 82" x 3/4" blade rotates at 314 FPM while the adjustable hydraulic downfeed allows maximizing the blade life. The cutting fluid system gives the saw a wider cutting range than a single speed bandsaw that is not equipped with a cutting fluid system.
The splash tray reduces cutting fluid loss at the end of a workpiece when cutting at 60°.
The quick-release lever and stock length stop allow for a quick transition to get on with the next cut.
The T30372 Mounting Kit is a quick and easy way to mount the T30399 Infeed/Outfeed Roller Set onto your G0613 Metal Bandsaw.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0613 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0613 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 110V), single-phase, 16.8A/8.15A
- Pump motor: 1/8 HP, 0.9A/0.45A
- Cutting capacities:
- 90° round: 7"
- 90° rectangular: 7" x 8-1/2"
- +45° round: 4-1/4"
- +45° rectangular: 4" x 4-1/4"
- +60° round: 2"
- +60° rectangular: 2-3/4" x 2"
- Blade size: 82" x 3/4"
- Blade speed: 314 FPM
- Miter cutting capacity: 0°–60°
- Floor to table height: 35-5/8"
- Overall dimensions: 63" W x 29-3/4" D x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 460 lbs.
- Swivel mast with degree scale
- Centralized control panel
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic downfeed
- Deep throated vise with lever lock
- Quick release vise
- 0° to 60° swivel
- Tooth selection chart
- Built-in coolant system
- Automatic shut-off
- Adjustable ball bearing blade guide system
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
*This machine is prewired for 110V operation. 220V operation requires purchase and installation of conversion kit P0613264.