G0925 8" Benchtop Drill Press
The compact and versatile benchtop drill press.
The Grizzly G0925 Benchtop Drill Press is compact with an 8" swing and powerful enough to drill through metal, wood and other materials. With a cast-iron base, it is remarkably stable for such a compact drill press, yet light weight and portable at just 34 lbs..
This benchtop model will complement your big floor press that’s too big to set up for quick, little jobs such as drilling a few holes for a scroll saw pattern or other small projects. Perfect for the Etsy crafter looking for the precision that a cordless drill simply can’t offer.
The 1/3 HP motor smoothly and quietly powers the 5-speed drill press from 400 - 2700 RPM. With a max drill capacity of 1/2" through cast iron or mild steel, it can easily drill through fiberglass, plastic and composites.
The JT33 keyed drill chuck is fitted to the JT33 spindle taper. The chuck accepts drill bits as small as 1/16" to 1/2" to meet the needs of your various projects. The spindle has a 2" of travel as indicated by the depth scale conveniently mounted on the headstock. You can set the adjustable depth stop for predetermined and repeatable drilling.
The precision-ground cast iron table is 6-1/2" square and tilts 45° left and right. It swivels 360° around the steel column and has two 5/8" T-slots, 4-3/8" on center. The table height lock handle allows for easy adjustability up, down and around the column.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0925 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0925 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/3 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.3A
- Swing: 8"
- Spindle taper: JT33
- Spindle travel: 2"
- Spindle speeds: 5, from 740–3140 RPM
- Drill chuck: 1/16"–1/2", JT33, keyed
- Drilling capacity: 1/2" mild steel
- Max. distance from spindle to table: 7-1/2"
- Head swivel: 360°
- Table dimensions: 6-1/2" x 6-1/2"
- Table tilt: 45° left/right
- Table swivel around column: 360°
- T-slots: (x2) 5/8, 4-3/8" on center
- Distance from spindle to base: 10-13/16"
- Footprint: 7-1/2" x 11-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 9" W x 17-1/2" D x 23-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 36 lbs.
- 5 speed ranges: 740–3140 RPM
- 1/16"–1/2" drill chuck
- 8" swing
- Threaded depth stop 0"–2"