G7945 34" Benchtop Radial Drill Press
An award-winning and truly versatile benchtop drill press.
The G7945 34" Benchtop Radial Drill Press was named as one of the Best Drill Presses for Contractors or DIY Projects by Tool Digest.
Boasting a powerful 1/2 HP motor, the G7945 smoothly powers the five spindle speeds ranging from 550–3000 RPM.
The headstock can be tilted 90° left, 45° right, and slid forward or backward over the column allowing you full adjustability.
To make sure that you get the best use of the table, the drill press features rack-and-pinion elevation controls—adjustable 24-1/2" vertically, 90° tilt (left and right) and is capable of 360° rotation around the column.
The JT33 keyed drill chuck is fitted to the JT-33 spindle taper and offers up to 3-1/4" of travel and a colossal 14" swing. The chuck accepts drill bits from 1/16"–5/8". You can set the adjustable threaded depth stop for predetermined and repeatable drilling.
The G7945 can easily drill holes through fiberglass, plastic and composites and has a maximum capacity to drill through a half inch of steel without bogging down.
With heavy duty power and a massive amount of working area, the G7945 will eat the vast majority of projects without complaint.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G7945 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G7945 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1/2 HP, single-phase, 120V, 4.7A
- Swing: 34"
- Spindle taper: JT-33
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Spindle speeds: 5, 550–3000 RPM
- Drill chuck: 1/16"–5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1/2" mild steel
- Max. distance from spindle to table: 12-3/4"
- Table size: 8-5/8" x 9"
- Table swivel around center: 360°
- Table swivel around column: 360°
- Table tilts: 90° left/right
- Head tilt: 45° right, 90° left
- Head swivel: 360°
- Column diameter: 2.36"
- Footprint: 13-1/2" x 8-1/2"
- Overall size: 11-1/2" W x 33-1/2" D x 31-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 97 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Threaded depth stop
- Crank handle operated rack-and-pinion vertical table movement
- Table has lock levers
- Radial design allows angle drilling
- Cushioned grip quill handles