Grizzly G0858 - 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer with Helical Cutterhead & Mobile Base
- Motor: 3 HP
- Table size: 76 in. x 8 in.
- Table type: Precision-Ground Cast Iron
- Table adjustment: Parallelogram
- Cutterhead type: Helical
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16 in.
- Max depth of cut: 1/8 in.
- Fence size: 4-1/2 in. x 38 in.
- Shipping weight: 487 lbs.
Product GroupBenchtop 6" Spiral 6" Straight 8" Spiral 8" Straight 12" Spiral 12" Straight 16" Spiral
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0858 8" x 76" Parallelogram Jointer with Helical Cutterhead
Upgrade to an 8" jointer with an improved finish.
The G0858 Parallelogram Jointer has a 4-row helical cutterhead with 36 indexable carbide inserts. Carbide inserts reduce tear-out and last an average of 10 times longer than traditional jointer knives.
Each insert can each be rotated up to three times to expose a new sharp edge for superior finish. Reducing the cut to the size of a single insert makes for a cleaner cut and reduces noise compared to the traditional straight knife cut.
With the parallelogram table setup, the four points of contact allow for easy adjustment of each table for perfect alignment. The 8" x 76" precision-ground cast-iron table is long enough to handle your longest stock hardwoods.
The arched table travel keeps each table close to the cutter and adds a degree of safety during operation. Setting cut depth is a breeze for traditional jointing or rabbeting with the infeed and outfeed adjustment levers.
The H9893 replacement inserts are available when the stock inserts get dull.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0858 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0858 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA standards
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row helical with 36 inserts
- Insert size, type: 15 x 15 x 2.5mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Table size: 8" x 76"
- Fence size: 38" x 4-1/2"
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 16" x 40"
- Overall dimensions: 76" W x 25" D x 41-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 487 lbs.
- 4-row helical cutterhead with 36 indexable carbide inserts
- Parallelogram tables with lever adjustment and depth scale
- Extra-long 40" infeed table
- Rabbeting table
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Built-in mobile base with internally-mounted, non-directional casters
- Cast-iron fence with rack-and-pinion adjustment and angle gauge
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Pedestal-mounted power switch with large STOP paddle
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate service is not available.