G0757Z 9" x 39" 3 HP Variable-Speed Horizontal/Vertical Mill with DRO
Uncompromised power and capability in a feature-packed mill.
The G0757Z 9" x 39" 3 HP Variable-Speed Horizontal/Vertical Mill boasts vertical and horizontal spindles, each with their own dedicated motor.
The 3 HP, 3-phase vertical spindle motor runs on single-phase 220V power with a Delta variable-frequency drive, and the motor is equipped with an independent, high-CFM fan to keep it cool during operations requiring slow-speed or intense demands.
Convert to the horizontal setup by rotating the headstock 180° on the column and installing either of the two included horizontal arbors.
This versatile mill features convenient, swing-arm-mounted, electronic variable-speed spindle control with a digital readout.
Additionally, this machine features a built-in coolant system, LED work light, and a wide range of spindle speeds.
Like all Grizzly mills, the G0757 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0757 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Required power supply: 15A, 220V, single-phase
- Vertical spindle motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 9.3A
- Horizontal spindle motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.6
- Vertical spindle speeds: variable, 100–2000 RPM
- Horizontal spindle speeds: 8, 72–1300 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 39-3/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 23-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 8-1/2"
- Knee travel (vertical): 12-1/2"
- Table rotation: 45° L/R
- Headstock turret/column swivel: 180°
- Headstock tilt: 90° L/R
- T-slots: Three 5/8" slots, 3" on center
- Overall dimensions: 53-1/2" W x 55" D x 82" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2050 lbs.
- Variable-speed spindle control with digital readout for spindle RPM
- 3-Axis DRO
- Recycling coolant system
- Longitudinal power feed
- High-precision P5 spindle bearings
- LED work light
- Arbor adapter, R-8 to MT #3
- 1" and 1-1/4" horizontal arbors with spacers
- 1–13mm drill chuck with key and arbor
- MT #3 to MT #2 adapter sleeve
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.