G0827 11" x 50" 2 HP Horizontal/Vertical Mill with DRO
Can you say "Heavy Duty"? This is the big brother to the G0757 Series Mills and includes many of the same features as the smaller G0757 Series Mills, but with rugged oil-bath gear-driven spindles, a wide range of speeds, and a colossal 11" x 50" table. If you're looking for the unwavering torque and consistency of the solid gearhead mill then this is it. It's got all the range of speeds you need combined with the size and features that any metalworking shop would want.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Required power supply: 220V, 3-phase, 15A
- Vertical spindle motor: 2 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Horizontal spindle motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Coolant pump motor: 40W, 220V, 3-phase
- Full-load amps: 9.2A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Max. distance spindle-to-column: 27-1/2"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 17-1/16"
- Table size: 11" x 50"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 29"
- Table travel (cross): 10-1/2"
- Knee travel (vertical): 13-9/16"
- Ram Travel: 18"
- Headstock turret/column swivel: 180°
- Headstock tilt: 45° left & right
- T-slots: Three 5/8" slots, 3-15/16" on center
- Vertical spindle speeds: 8, 140–2100 RPM
- Horizontal spindle speeds: 12, 48–1560 RPM
- Overall height: 85"
- Base footprint: 41" x 24"
- Approximate shipping weight: 2866 lb.
- 3-Axis DRO
- Coolant recycling system
- X and Y Axis Power Feed
- High-precision P5 spindle bearings
- LED worklight
- Chromed Cast-Iron Quill
- Horizontal and Vertical R-8 Spindles
- Arbor adapter, R-8 to MT#3
- MT#3 to MT#2 adapter sleeve
- 1" and 1-1/4" horizontal arbors with spacers
- 1–13mm drill chuck with key and arbor
- Service tools and toolbox
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.