W1669 34" Benchtop Radial Drill Press
A tilting head benchtop drill press for adjustable angled drilling.
The Shop Fox W1669 34" Benchtop Radial Drill Press boasts a 1/2 HP motor that smoothly powers the five spindle speeds ranging from 550 - 3000 RPM.
The headstock can be tilted 45° left, 90° right, and slid forward or backward over the column allowing you full adjustability.
To make sure that you get the best use of the 9-3/4" diameter table, the drill press features rack-and-pinion elevation controls—adjustable 9-1/2" vertically, 90° tilt (left and right) and is capable of 360° rotation around the column.
The W1669 can easily drill holes through plastic, fiberglass, and composites and has a maximum capacity to drill through a half inch of steel without bogging down.
The JT33 keyed drill chuck is fitted to the JT-33 spindle taper and offers up to 3-1/4" of travel. The chuck accepts drill bits from 1/16"–5/8". You can set the adjustable threaded depth stop for predetermined and repeatable drilling.
Like all Shop Fox drill presses, the W1669 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1669 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 4.7A
- Swing: 34"
- Drill chuck: 1/16"–5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1/2" mild steel
- Spindle taper: JT-33
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Number of speeds: 5, 550–3000 RPM
- Column diameter: 2.360"
- Table size: 9-3/4" dia.
- Table swing: 360 degrees
- Table tilts: 90 degrees in both directions
- Head tilt: 45 degrees left, 90 degrees right
- Footprint: 8-1/2" W x 13-1/2" L
- Overall size: 12" W x 33-1/2" D x 31-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 98 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Horizontal sliding headstock
- Threaded depth stop
- Crank handle operated rack-and-pinion vertical table movement
- Table has lock levers
- Radial design allows angle drilling
- Cushioned grip quill handles
- Precision-ground cast-iron table