Grizzly G9969 - 45" Radial Drill Press
- Motor: 1 HP
- Power Requirement: 110V or 220V, Single-Phase, 60 Hz
- Swing: 45 in.
- Type: Radial
- Range of Spindle Speeds: 140 - 3050 RPM
- Drilling Capacity: 1-1/4 in. in Steel
- Drill Chuck Type: JT3 Key Chuck
- Quill Diameter: 2.95 in.
- Shipping weight: 525 lbs.
Hover to View Details
G9969 45" Radial Drill Press
A popular drill press for both wood and metalworking shops that have bulky projects.
The swing on the G9969 45" Radial Drill Press is a huge 45" (you can drill in the middle of a 45" diameter piece).
For added adjustability, the headstock can be rotated 360° around the column, can swivel 360° in place, and can tilt 45° to the left or the right.
The G9969 boasts a 1 HP motor that smoothly powers the 12 spindle speeds ranging from 140–3050 RPM. The low RPM speed is vital to drilling metal.
The spindle can be brought close to the column with the uniquely designed swivel post.
The drill press features rack-and-pinion elevation controls—adjustable 20-1/2" vertically.
Prewired for 110V, 45" Radial Drill Press can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle or can be converted to operate on a 220V power supply.
Ready for industrial use, the t-slots in table allow you to use a variety of clamping options.
The G9969 has a depth stop that allows you to drill repeated non-through holes to the same depth every time.
Enjoy getting the most out of your bulky projects with all the features the G9969 provides.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G9969 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G9969 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the drill press may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired for 110V), single-phase, 10A/5A
- Swing: 45"
- Drill chuck: 1/8"–5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 1-1/4" Steel
- Spindle taper: MT #3
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Number of speeds: 12, 140–3050 RPM
- Quill diameter: 2.950"
- Main column diameter: 5"
- Maximum distance spindle to base: 36"
- Table swing: 360°
- Head tilt: 45° L/R
- T-slots: 2 x 5/8" wide
- Footprint: 18-1/2" W x 39-1/2" L
- Overall dimensions: 29" W x 39-1/2" D x 51" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 525 lbs.
- Slots in table allow for multiple clamping options
- Uniquely designed swivel post
- 1/8" - 5/8" Chuck
- 1 HP motor
- 12 Speeds
- 45" Swing