SB1100 2 HP Canister Dust Collector
An ultra-high-end, mid-sized dust collector for serious woodworkers.
The South Bend SB1100 2 HP Canister Dust Collector is the perfect mid-sized dust collector for serious hobbyists and professionals alike.
It can be connected to up to three machines running simultaneously—either as a stationary unit, or with its locking swivel casters, easily moved around as a point-of-use machine.
Machines manufactured after 2021 feature a heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter that allows three 4" lines to be connected simultaneously. This allows for easy visibility and will help track down potential clogs.
Its 2 HP motor, 33-1/2 gallon collection capacity, and high-end features not found on typical dust collectors sold by other brands will help keep the air and surfaces in your shop dust free.
South Bend dust collectors feature automatic motorized filter brushes that clean the internal dust from the canister filter pleats at regular intervals.
A built-in vacuum gauge that tells you when it’s time to replace the filter and a remote-controlled magnetic switch that allows you to power up and shut down the collector from anywhere in your shop.
The SB1100 comes with a 2-year warranty and is built to South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
The SB1100 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts may be available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Impeller Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 9A
- Main inlet size: 6" with three 4" adapter inlets
- Airflow capacity: 1103 CFM @ 3.5" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 11.95"
- Filtration rating: 1-micron
- Filter surface area: 80 sq. ft.
- Impeller: 12-3/4" radial fin
- Machine collection capacity at same time: 3
- Material collection capacity: 33-1/2 gallons
- Sound rating 81-83dB
- Overall dimensions: 39" W x 31-1/2" D x 76" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 165 lbs.
- Remote controlled magnetic switch
- 1-Micron canister filters with 6 times the surface area of regular filter bags
- Vacuum gauge that indicates when filter needs to be cleaned or replaced
- Motorized filter paddle brushes that automatically clean the filter at regular intervals
- Steel stand with built-in locking casters
- Heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter for easy visibility
- Clear disposable plastic collection bags