W1049 2 Stage Cyclone Separator FREE with purchase of G1029Z2P
G1029Z2P 2 HP Dust Collector with Aluminum Impeller
Rid your shop of fine dust particles.
This 2 HP Dust Collector with Aluminum Impeller is designed to capture dust and wood chips from woodworking machines, such as table saws, jointers and planers.
The air drawn in by the dust collector is filtered before it returns to the workspace.
It features a 2.5 micron top bag to capture the fine dust particles that normally end up all over your shop.
The G1029Z2P has an air suction capacity of 1550 CFM and has a max static pressure of 11.0 in. Static pressure is produced by the 12-3/4" cast aluminum impeller to move the wood chips into the collector.
This specific model is covered in the hugely popular Polar Bear color scheme.
The G1029Z2P manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your dust collector.
Like all Grizzly dust collectors, the G1029Z2P comes with a one-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the dust collector are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2HP, 240V, single-phase, 9A
- Air suction capacity: 1550 CFM
- Static pressure: 11"
- Main inlet size: 6"
- Inlet adapter: 2 x 4"
- Bag capacity: 5.7 cubic feet
- Standard bag filtration: 2.5 micron
- Portable base size: 21-1/4" x 33-1/2"
- Bag size (dia. x depth): 19-1/2" x 33"
- Impeller: 12-3/4" balanced cast aluminum
- Powder coated paint
- Overall dimensions: 33-1/2" W x 21-1/4" D x 78" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 122 lbs.
- 2.5 Micron upper bag filtration
- 12-3/4" Cast aluminum impeller
- Steel base with casters for mobility
- Powder coated white Polar Bear color scheme paint
- 6" inlet has removable "Y" fitting with two 4" openings
Optional Replacement Bags: G5556 Upper Bag; T20543 Lower Bag