Leave it to Grizzly to offer yet another industrial sized Sliding Table Saw that's engineered to handle the largest sheet material. With 4-1/8" maximum depth of cut at 90°, this saw handles the thickest material for crosscutting and ripping. The independently controlled scoring blade eliminates tear-out and two flip stops on the crosscutting fence maximizes production efficiency. The large overhead blade guard is fully adjustable and includes a 4" dust port, which supplements the 5" cabinet mounted dust port. If you require a large sliding table saw, take a good look at this one!
- Main motor: 10HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Full load amps: 26A/13A
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade tilt: 0-45°
- Depth of cut at 90°: 4-1/8"
- Depth of cut at 45°: 2-7/8"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000 RPM
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Scoring motor: 1HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Scoring blade size: 4-3/4"
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Scoring blade tilt: 0-45°
- Sliding table size: 14" x 126"
- Maximum rip capacity: 51-1/4"
- Maximum sheet capacity: 124" x 134"
- Crosscutting length: 124"
- Overall dimensions: 202"W x 65"H x 133"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 1643 lb.
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine's warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service at 570-546-9663.
- Micro-adjustable rip fence
- Scoring saw blade ensures tear-out free cutting
- Sliding table on steel ball guide system with heat-treated steel ways
- Alloy crosscut fence for miter cutting 45° right and left
- Miter fence has two swing stops for repetitive cutting
- Safety limit switch for blade cover
- Adjustable riving knife adjustment