Shop Fox W1811 - 10" 5 HP Sliding Table Saw
W1811 Shop Fox 10" 5 HP Sliding Table Saw
Perfect for cutting wide panels in limited shop space.
The 10" W1811 10" 5 HP Sliding Table Saw from Shop Fox features a scoring blade to eliminate cross grain tear-out and a 63" long crosscut capacity.
The telescoping crosscut fence has two rock-solid flip stops.
The fully-adjustable miter fence has its own flip stop.
This 10" Sliding Table Saw makes quick work of all standard plywood panels.
Accepts 10" saw blades with 5/8" arbor bores or dado blades up to 13/16" wide.
Additional features include the two-position extruded-aluminum rip fence and a large blade guard with integral dust port.
The W1811 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The W1811 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 19A
- Blade tilt: 0° –45°
- Main blade arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Main blade diameter: 10"
- Main blade arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Scoring blade diameter: 3-1/8"
- Scoring blade arbor diameter: 22mm
- Scoring blade arbor speed: 8000 RPM
- Max. dado width: 13/16"
- Max. depth of cut at 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut at 45°: 2-1/4"
- Max. ripping width with standard rip fence: 33"
- Max. crosscutting width with crosscut fence: 78-1/2"
- Max. crosscutting length with crosscut fence: 63"
- Table size without extension wings: 27" L x 14-3/8" W
- Table size with extension wings: 47" L x 40" W
- Sliding table size: 63" L x 12-1/4" W
- Space required for full range of movement: 123" x 150"
- Dust ports: 4" main, 2-1/2" on blade guard
- Overall size: 76" L x 124-3/4" W x 46" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 688 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Shielded and lubricated bearings
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Includes extended-reach push stick