Grizzly G0853 - 14" 10 HP 3-Phase Sliding Table Saw with DRO and CNC Fence
G0853 14" 10 HP 3-Phase Sliding Table Saw with DRO and CNC Fence
A high-capacity, easy-to-use slider.
Save time and money in your production shop with the power and control of the G0853 14" Sliding Table Saw.
This saw features digital controls for precise main blade tilt adjustments from 0–45°, and speed adjustments between 3000, 4000, and 5000 RPM.
Achieve unparalleled accuracy and repeatability with the programmable CNC rip fence.
Safety and ease-of-operation are essential, and the G0853 features dual operation stations. Control is always within reach whether using the rip fence side of the table or the full 126" of crosscutting space.
The overhead blade guard is enclosed and fully adjustable to maintain maximum protection around the saw blade with a 4" dust port.
The G0853 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0853 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sliding saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 26A/13A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Rip capacity: 51"
- Crosscut capacity: 126"
- Blade tilt: 0-45°
- Max. depth of cut at 9°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut at 45°: 2-3/4"
- Main table size with extensions: 35-1/4" x 59-1/8"
- Sliding table size: 15-5/8" x 126"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/2"
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 120mm (4-3/4")
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Number of dust ports: 2
- Dust port size: 4", 5"
- Footprint: 75" L x 37" W
- Overall size: 133" W x 147" D x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2176 lbs.
- Digital controls for main blade speed, tilt, scoring blade alignment, and rip fence adjustment
- Programmable CNC rip fence
- Accepts 12" and 14" blades
- Cross-slide table with eccentric locking clamp and hard chrome-plated slideway
- Easily adjustable blade guard with built-in dust hood
- Miter fence adjustable 30° left and 45° right
- Scoring blade virtually eliminates tear-out
- Sliding table on vertical guide system with precision bearing rollers
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $250. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.