G0696X 12" 5 HP 220V Extreme Series Table Saw
A table saw for serious woodworkers, cabinet makers, and production shops.
The G0696X 12" 5 HP 220V Extreme Series Table Saw provides industrial-level strength, power, and capacity for production-level results.
with digital bevel readout.
This is compact 12" saw allowing you save space while still achieving 4" max. depth of cut and 36" rip capacity. The steel cabinet-type stand has a precision-ground cast-iron table.
A digital readout for the blade angle allows you to set and cut precise bevels every time with consistent results.
An internal dust port and sloped cabinet floor directs saw dust into the 4" dust port, providing highly effective dust removal. A poly-V serpentine belt system efficiently transfers power.
A rail mounted lockable magnetic switch with thermal overload protection provides an additional safety feature. This disables the switch to prevent accidental startup and restrict usage.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0696X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0696X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
CSA and UL certified
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 24A
- Rip capacity: 36" right, 18" left of blade
- Max. blade tilt: 45°
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/4"
- Table size with extensions: 30-3/4" x 48-1/4"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/4"
- Arbor diameter: 1"
- Arbor speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 24" W x 22-1/2" L
- Overall dimensions: 75" W x 44" D x 42-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 756 lbs.
- Bevel angle digital readout
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots and miter gauge
- Poly-V serpentine belt system
- Steel cabinet
- Hinged motor cover
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Includes a 12" x 60T blade and long-reach push stick