Grizzly G0834 12" Parallelogram Jointer
The "heavy" in "heavy-duty."
With 84" of precision-ground cast-iron tables and a solid cast-iron stand, the G0834 12" Parallelogram Jointer weighs in at over half a ton! All of that mass minimizes vibration and optimizes accuracy.
A burly 5 HP, 230V, single-phase motor powers the 8-row spiral cutterhead with 96 German-made indexable carbide inserts. Carbide inserts hold their edge much longer than the high-speed steel of the straight knives and they are easily replaced or rotated should they become nicked.
The G0834 features precise parallelogram table adjustment with easy-to-reach handwheels. With the parallelogram table setup, you get more opportunity for fine adjustment of the infeed table and the outfeed table for perfect alignment.
The center-mounted, 47" L x 5-3/8" H fence assists with accurate edge-jointing. It has stops at 45°, 90° and 135° and comes with rack-and-pinion lateral adjustment.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0834 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0834 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the jointer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum width of cut: 12"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-7/8"
- Cutterhead type: 8-row helical with 96 inserts
- Insert size & type: 15 x 15 x 2.5mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 49500 RPM
- Table size: 12-3/4" x 84"
- Fence size: 47" L x 5-3/8" H
- Minimum stock length: 14"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 5"
- Footprint: 19-1/2" x 41"
- Overall dimensions: 84" W x 39" D x 47" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1278 lbs.
- Parallelogram tables with handwheel adjustment
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Rabbeting table
- Heavy-duty center-mounted fence with stops at 45°, 90° and 135° and rack-and-pinion lateral adjustment
- Pedestal-mounted switch for easy access
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Solid cabinet stand
- V-belt drive
- Pair of push blocks included