G0891 15" 3 HP Fixed-Table Planer w/Helical Cutterhead
Boost efficiency with the fixed-table height design.
This 15" Fixed-Table Planer with 4-row helical cutterhead features a powerful 3 HP motor and unique fixed table height design which allows for a permanent infeed/outfeed roller table setup. This can significantly boost efficiency in production settings. The 2-speed gearbox allows you to choose between 16 and 28 FPM for a smooth finish or high-production feed rate. The headstock sits atop a sturdy four-column support with easy handwheel height adjustment thanks to the twin gas struts on either side.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G0891 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0891 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum stock width: 15"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 6"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2-5/8"
- Cutterhead type: 4-row helical, 48 inserts
- Insert size & type: 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm, 30° indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 FPM & 28 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 15" x 49"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 21" x 18-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 25" W x 49" L x 47-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 375 lbs.
- Fixed-height table design allows for permanent infeed/outfeed roller table setup
- Precision-ground cast-iron table with extension wings
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Twin gas struts for headstock lifting assist
- Two feed speeds for rough and finish planing