G1021Z 15" 3 HP Planer w/ Cabinet Stand
Industry-wide recognized, user appreciated planer.
Known industry-wide as one of the best all-around, most cost-effective 15" planers on the market, the G1021Z comes well equipped.
A 3 HP, 230V, single-phase motor powers the 3" diameter, 3-knife cutterhead through your stock hardwoods. The HSS knives (high-speed steel) have been heat treated for hardness and wear resistance, which keeps a sharp edge longer than other carbon steels.
The planer has a dual feed speed gearbox: low feed for dimensioning passes and high feed for finishing passes.
Additional features include: board return rollers, side-mounted cast-iron handwheel for table height changes, magnetic switch with thermal overload protection, cabinet-style stand, and precision-ground cast-iron table with extension wings.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G1021Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1021Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your planer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the planer are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum stock width: 15"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 6"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 3-knife
- Knife size & type: 15" x 1" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 & 28 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 15" x 50"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 21-1/2" x 21"
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 50" D x 44" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 517 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table & extension wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two feed speeds for rough and finish planing