Grizzly G0514X2B - 19" 3 HP Extreme-Series Bandsaw with Motor Brake
- Motor: 3 HP
- Max cutting width: 18-1/4 in.
- Max cutting height: 12 in.
- Table size: 19 in. x 26-3/4 in.
- Wheel type: Computer-Balanced Cast Iron
- Blade size: 143 in.
- Quick blade change: Yes
- Overall height: 76 in.
- Shipping weight: 512 lbs.
Product GroupMetal/Wood 9" and 10" 14" 16" and 17" 19" 21" 24"
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0514X2B 19" 3 HP Extreme-Series Bandsaw with Motor Brake
A fully-featured 19" bandsaw with serious capabilities.
The G0514X2B 19" 3 HP Extreme-Series Bandsaw is ready to handle your woodworking projects.
The table will tilt 5° left and 45° right to provide a wide range of cutting options. The positive stop allows thew table to be quickly and accurately returned to 0°.
This saw features a rack-and-pinion table tilt control with extra table support and an innovative resaw fence. The cast-iron table trunnions add additional weight for greater stability.
The electronic motor brake stops the blade in approximately 3 seconds—all with the simple push of a switch.
A clear blade tracking window allows you to observe the blade as you adjust the tracking controls to center the blade. For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0514X2B, shop here.
Additional features include a heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports to suck up all the sawdust, and double ball-bearing blade guides that are usually found on machines costing much more.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0514X2B comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0514X2B manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 143" long
- Blade widths: 1/8"–1-1/4"
- Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Blade guides: dual ball bearing with full enclosure protection
- Overall size: 76" H x 36" W x 32" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 512 lbs.
- Ball bearing blade guides
- Blade tension indicator
- Blade tracking window
- Quick change blade release/tensioning
- Fence with scale and magnifying window
- Micro adjusting geared table tilting mechanism
- Height scale measurement
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum re-saw fence
- Computer Balanced cast-iron wheels with Grizzly bear head cut-outs
- Miter gauge
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Rack-and-pinion table tilt mechanism
- Motor brake
- Cast-iron trunnion
- Includes 3/4" blade