Shop Fox W1869 - 3 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
- Motor: 3 HP
- Airflow capacity: 1941 CFM @ 2.9 in. SP
- Impeller size: 15 in.
- Filtration: 99.9% at 1 Micron
- Filter size: 14-1/2 in. x 39-3/8 in. canister
- Intake port(s): 3 x 4 in.
- Sound rating: 79 dB
- Overall height: 82 in.
- Shipping weight: 376 lbs.
Product Group1-1/2 HP 2 HP 3 HP 5 HP 7-1/2 - 10 HP
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
W1869 Shop Fox 3 HP Portable Cyclone Dust Collector
The W1869 Cyclone Dust Collector provides the efficiency of a 2-stage cyclone system with the portability of a single-stage dust collector.
Featuring an impressive 1941 CFM and up to 2.9" of static pressure, creating a vortex of incoming air that extracts heavy wood chips and large dust particles into a plastic-bag-lined 50-gallon steel drum.
The remaining fine dust travels past the 15" cast aluminum impeller, is caught by a canister filter and then deposited in a separate plastic collection bag.
The spun-bond polyester filter catches 99.9% of particles to 1 micron in size and is pleated to provide maximum surface area for efficient air flow.
A turn of the filter cleaning handle rotates the paddle brushes, knocking caked-on dust off of the pleats to keep your CFM as high as possible.
The collection drum features a quick-release handle that makes it easy to roll it out for sawdust disposal.
Machines manufactured after 2021 feature a heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter that allows three 4" lines to be connected simultaneously. This allows for easy visibility and will help track down potential clogs.
Like all Shop Fox dust collectors, the W1869 comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The W1869 manual was written by the U.S. based Woodstock Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your dust collector.
The Woodstock Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the collector may be available online and shipped from the Woodstock parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Intake hole size: 8"
- Impeller: 15" aluminum
- Airflow capacity: 1941 CFM @ 2.9" SP
- Max static pressure: 11.0"
- Filtration: 1 micron
- Filter surface area: 45.2 sq. ft.
- Collection capacity: 45-gallon drum
- Sound rating: 79 dB
- Overall dimensions: 31" W x 54" D x 82" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 376 lbs.
- Two-year warranty!!
- Wireless remote-control operation
- Compact, portable design
- Quick-release handle on collection drum
- Swivel casters on base and collection drum
- Heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter for easy visibility