SB1099 South Bend 3 HP Cyclone Dust Collector
Industry-leading features for professional-level dust collection.
This precision-built SB1099 3 HP Cyclone Dust Collector from South Bend will give you professional-level dust collection with industry-leading features you won’t find elsewhere.
It is equipped with automatic motorized filter brushes that clean the internal dust from the canister filter pleats at regular intervals, a vacuum gauge that tells you when it is time to replace the filter, and a remote-controlled magnetic switch with timer settings.
With a 52-gallon collection capacity and an included three-inlet adapter, you will be able to connect to up to three machines running simultaneously.
Machines manufactured after 2021 feature a heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter that allows three 4" lines to be connected simultaneously. This allows for easy visibility and will help track down potential clogs.
This unit works equally well either as a stationary machine, or as a mobile point-of-use dust collector.
As a two-stage "cyclone" dust collector, the impeller first funnels chips and large particles into a 52-gallon collection drum. The fine particles are caught by the 1-micron filter and deposited into a separate mini collection drum–a great improvement over plastic bags, which are typically used.
Like all South Bend woodworking machines, the SB1099 comes with a 2-year warranty and is built to South Bend high-precision industrial standards.
The manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts are available online and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 9A
- Main inlet size: 8" with three 4" adapter inlets
- Airflow capacity: 1941 CFM @ 2.0" SP
- Maximum static pressure: 10.9"
- Filtration rating: 1-micron
- Filter surface area: 46-1/4 sq. ft.
- Impeller: 16" radial fin
- Collection drum size: 52-gallon
- Sound rating 79-81dB
- Overall dimensions: 44-1/2" W x 46-3/4" D x 81" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 437 lbs.
- Separate collection drum for canister filter for easy disposal of fine particles
- Built-in vacuum pressure gauge that indicates when to replace the filter
- Steel stand with locking swivel casters
- Motorized filter brushes come on automatically at regular intervals
- Remote-controlled magnetic switch with timer shutoff settings
- Rolling collection drum with quick-release lid-lifting handle for easy sawdust disposal
- Vacuum equalizer built into collection drum for use with collection bags
- Heavy-gauge clear plastic adapter for easy visibility
- US based customer service and technical support