G0758Z 6" x 20" 3/4 HP Mill Drill with DRO
A highly precise and accurate mini mill drill with all the right features.
The G0758Z 6" x 20" 3/4 HP Mill Drill with DRO packs the most features of any Grizzly mill drill of this size. It is perfect for the DIY-er learning milling in their home shop or as a dedicated milling machine in a pro shop.
The variable-speed 3/4 HP motor powers the R-8 spindle from 50 to 2000 RPM. Spindle RPM can be monitored on the convenient digital readout. Spindle depth can be viewed on a separate digital readout with an inch/mm display and zeroing function.
The G0758Z also has super-rigid precision-ground dovetail headstock column and table ways, plus coarse and fine spindle downfeed. A clear chip guard on the spindle keeps debris from flying at the operator.
The G0758Z has a table that measures 5-3/4"W x 19-3/4"L that can be moved by precision handwheels in both the longitudinal and cross directions. Both feed directions can be locked by table lock levers.
With its R-8 spindle taper, it can also make use of a wide variety of tooling. When the going gets really tough, the headstock is equipped with a special shifter knob that allows you to drop power-transfer gearing down for maximum torque in the lowest RPM range.
Say hello to the champion of mini mills!
Like all Grizzly mill drills, the G0758Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0758Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill drill are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001Factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 10A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 2"
- Swing: 13-1/4"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 8-3/4"
- Head tilt: 45 degrees left & right
- Head travel (Z-axis): 8-1/4"
- Table travel (X-axis): 13-1/8"
- Table travel (Y-axis): 4-1/2"
- Table size: 5-3/4"W x 19-3/4"L
- T-slots: 3 @ 1-1/2" centers, 3/8" wide
- Spindle speed: Variable, 50-2000 RPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 204 lbs.
- Dovetail headstock column and table ways
- High-torque, low-noise DC motor
- Variable-speed spindle with DRO
- Spindle elevation DRO
- 3-Axis precision handwheel control
- Coarse and fine spindle downfeed
- 2-Speed gearbox
- Zero-setting dials on handwheels