G0855 8" x 72" Jointer
4-Knife HSS jointing at its finest.
The G0855 8" x 72" Jointer comes equipped with a 4-knife cutterhead that gives you 33% more cuts per minute than comparable three-knife models. This will leave a smoother finish that requires less sanding. You’ll be saving valuable time and money right off the bat!
When it comes to jointing long stock, longer tables are always better. The 72" heavy-duty cast-iron bed with rabbeting table slides on dovetail ways. Setting cut depth is a breeze for traditional jointing or rabbeting with the infeed and outfeed handwheels.
The nearly 5" tall, center-mounted fence is amazing for edge-jointing wide stock. The built-in mobile base allows you to easily move this beast around the shop as needed.
The H4982 replacement blades are available when the stock blades get dull. An upgraded helical cutterhead of the T32057 is also available for cleaner cuts with no tearout.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0855 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0855 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your jointer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the jointer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size, type: 8" x 3/4" x 1/8", HSS single-sided
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Table size: 9" x 72"
- Fence size: 38" L x 4-5/8" H
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 17" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 72-1/2" W x 25-1/2" D x 42" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 450 lbs.
- Extra-long 72" bed with rabbeting table
- Dovetailed-way tables with handwheel adjustment and depth gauge
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Fence stops at 45°, 90°, and 135°
- Built-in mobile base with internally-mounted, non-directional casters
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Pair of push blocks and a knife-setting jig are included