G0855 8" x 72" Jointer with Built-in Mobile Base
4-knife HSS jointing at its finest.
The G0855 8" x 72" Jointer comes equipped with a 4-knife cutterhead that gives you 33% more cuts per minute than comparable three-knife models. This will leave a smoother finish that requires less sanding. You’ll be saving valuable time and money right off the bat!
When it comes to jointing long stock, longer tables are always better. The 72" heavy-duty cast-iron bed with rabbeting table slides on dovetail ways. Setting cut depth is a breeze for traditional jointing or rabbeting with the infeed and outfeed handwheels.
The nearly 5" tall, center-mounted fence is amazing for edge-jointing wide stock. The built-in mobile base allows you to easily move this beast around the shop as needed.
Like all Grizzly jointers, the G0855 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0855 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the jointer are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA standards
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum width of cut: 8"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8"
- Maximum rabbeting depth: 1/2"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16"
- Cutterhead type: 4-knife
- Knife size & type: 8" x 3/4" x 1/8", HSS single-sided
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Table size: 9" x 72"
- Fence size: 38" L x 4-5/8" H
- Minimum stock length: 10"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/2"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 17" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 72-1/2" W x 25-1/2" D x 42" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 450 lbs.
- Extra-long 72" bed with rabbeting table
- Dovetailed-way tables with handwheel adjustment and depth gauge
- Precision-ground cast-Iron tables
- Center-mounted, precision-ground cast-iron fence with rack & pinion lateral adjustment
- Fence stops at 45°, 90° & 135°
- Pedestal-mounted power switch with large shut-off paddle
- Sturdy cabinet stand with built-in mobile base
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Knife-setting jig included
- Pair of push blocks included