Grizzly G1095 - Power Feeder 4 Roller / 4 Speed, Single-Phase
G1095 Power Feeder 4 Roller / 4 Speed, Single-Phase
Upgrade to a power feeder that suits your needs.
If you do any kind of production ripping or milling, you know what a big chore it can be feeding by hand, especially with longer and wider stock.
For those who want to increase production, upgrade or add on another stock feeder, the G1095 Power Feeder 4 Roller / 4-Speed, Single-Phase will easily move your work along.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G1095 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1095 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your power feeder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the power feeder may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Forward/reverse feed
- Multiple feed speeds
- X-, Y-, Z-axis adjustment
- 1-year warranty
- Motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 4.2A
- Feed speeds: (4) 13, 26, 33, 66 FPM
- Rotation: Forward & reverse
- Max. height of rollers: 8-1/2"
- Min. workpiece length: 6"
- Horizontal travel: 24-1/4"
- Swing: 360°
- Rollers: (4) synthetic rubber, 2-3/8" wide x 4-3/4" dia.
- Roller suspension: 3/4"
- Approx. shipping weight: 152 lbs.