G0636X 17" 5 HP Ultimate Bandsaw
Designed to compete directly against expensive high-end European bandsaws.
After several years of research and development, we put together this amazing package that is a perfect blend of precision and muscle.
The G0636X 17" 5 HP Ultimate Bandsaw has all the features (and more) of comparable saws, but weighs nearly twice as much, meaning much more rigidity and vibration-absorbing mass than other 17" bandsaws.
The 5 HP motor powers through wood at a maximum 16" cutting capacity and the 16-1/2" throat is big enough for most applications.
The G0636X has an extra-wide 21" x 25-1/2" cast-iron table that can tilt from 5° left to 45° right. The cast-iron fence includes an extruded-aluminum resaw fence that attaches quickly and supports tall stock exceptionally well.
For a full range replacement and resaw blades for the G0636X, shop here.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0636X comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0636X manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 230V, single-phase, 22A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 16-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 16"
- Resaw fence size: 6" H x 23" L
- Table size: 21" x 25-1/2"
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 35-1/2"
- Blade size: 160" - 162" (1/8"–1-3/8" wide)
- Blade speed: 4500 FPM
- Footprint: 29-1/2" x 23-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 35-1/4" W x 33-3/4" D x 78-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 784 lbs.
- Foot brake stop
- Two 4" dust ports
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment
- Blade tension indicator
- Blade tracking window
- Height scale measurement
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum resaw fence
- Fence adjusts for blade lead
- Fence includes scale and magnifying window
- Quick-release blade tensioning
- Powder-coated finish
- Fully balanced cast-iron wheels with urethane tires
- Blade guides: dual ball bearing
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearing
- Includes 1" 6-TPI hook blade and miter gauge