G0513X2 17" 2 HP Bandsaw w/ Cast-Iron Trunnion
From top to bottom, this bandsaw is built to perform.
The G0513X2 17" 2 HP Bandsaw features a heavy-duty cast-iron and double ball-bearing blade guides usually only found on machines costing much, much more.
The 2 HP motor powers through hardwoods with a 12-1/8" cutting height and 16-1/4" throat provide ample cutting capacity for most applications. For a full range replacement and resaw blades for your G0513X2, click here.
The G0513X2 has a large 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" cast-iron table that can tilt from 5° left to 45° right. A cast-iron fence with extruded-aluminum rail and resaw fence attachment mount to the table.
Power and capacity are just a part of why owners continue to give this bandsaw a solid 5-star rating.
The stout steel frame houses the heavy computer-balanced cast-iron wheels designed to minimize vibration during resaw operations.
This machine is prewired to operate on a 220V power supply circuit that has a verified ground and meets the 220V operation requirements. If you prefer 110V, refer to the Voltage Conversion instructions in the manual.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0513X2 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0513X2 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 220V), single-phase, 19A/9.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 16-1/4"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 12"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: Sealed and permanently lubricated
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" (1/8" - 1" wide)
- Blade speed: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" W
- Overall size: 32" W x 32" D x 73" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 lbs.
- Deluxe cast-iron fence with extruded aluminum resaw fence attachment
- Magnifying window over fence scale
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Cast-iron table trunnions
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade and miter gauge