Grizzly G0948 - 10" 1/2 HP Bandsaw
- Motor: 1/2 HP
- Max cutting width: 9-3/4 in.
- Max cutting height: 6-1/8 in.
- Table size: 12-5/8 in. x 14-3/16 in.
- Wheel type: Cast Aluminum
- Blade size: 72 in.
- Quick blade change: No
- Overall height: 58-1/2 in.
- Shipping weight: 75 lbs.
Product GroupMetal/Wood 9" and 10" 14" 16" and 17" 19" 21" 24"
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0948 10" 1/2 HP Bandsaw
Big time possibilities from a compact bandsaw.
The feature-packed lightweight G0948 10" 1/2 HP Bandsaw is a perfect entry-level machine for home or garage setups, or as an easy-to-move auxiliary saw for professional shops.
With a maximum cutting height of 6-1/8", you'll have as much resaw capacity as some 14" models, for a fraction of the price!
The G0948 uses a 72-inch blade and accepts blades from 1/8" to 1/2" wide with enough power to cut through green woods and other dense materials.
Run the blade at either 1520 or 2620 feet per minute to meet the needs of your projects.
The extruded aluminum fence is designed for easy attachment and removal from the rails. Used for ripping or resawing, the fence can be used in vertical for normal workpieces or in horizontal position for thin workpieces.
The fence also has a magnified cursor scale for fast and accurate adjustments.
A built-in LED work light will illuminate your workpieces and help you see your cut line better.
The lower wheel has a brush that is designed to sweep sawdust off the tire and blade during operation.
A ribbed Poly-V belt allows for optimum power transmission from the motor to the wheel pulley.
For added safety, the on/off paddle switch has a removable disabling key.
If a lightweight, yet durable, feature-rich 10" bandsaw is just what you and your projects need, then this is the one!
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G0948 comes with a one-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The easy-to-read G0948 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts for the bandsaw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 3.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 9-3/4"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 6-1/8"
- Blade speeds: 1520 and 2620 FPM
- Blade size: 71-1/2"–72-1/2" (1/8–1/2" wide)
- Table size: 14-3/16" x 12-5/8"
- Table tilt: 0–45°
- Footprint: 24-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 28" W x 21-1/2" D x 58-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 75 lbs.
- Extruded aluminum fence for ripping normal workpieces or resawing veneers
- Steel stand with vibration-resistant rubber feet
- 0–45° Table tilt for easy miters
- Two-speed cutting options
- Fully-adjustable ball-bearing blade guides
- Ergonomic oversized knobs for easy turning
- Ribbed Poly-V bet for power transmission
- Flexible LED work light to brighten the workpiece and table
- Wheel brush for keeping your bottom tire clean
- Combination 2", 3", 4" dust port
- 0°–60° L/R miter gauge and push stick included