G0771Z 10" 2 HP Hybrid Table Saw
The best features of the contractor and cabinet saws combined.
The G0771Z 10" 2 HP Hybrid Table Saw blends the best features of a contractor or job site table saw with the cabinet-style table saw. Like the cabinet saw, it has an enclosed cabinet, heavy-duty cast-iron trunnions that mount to the cabinet, and plenty of power to easily rip through hardwoods or cut dadoes. Like the contractor-style saw, it's still light enough to move where you need it and most importantly it's easy on the budget.
The fence on this machine is also a hybrid of the best features we've had on table saws in the last 30+ years. These all-time best features include the easiest lift-off and simple adjustability of one fence, the rock-solid front locking ability of another and the accessory T-slots of a third. The research and development put into this finished fence creates a simpler and more enjoyable user experience.
The G0771Z features an innovative quick-release blade guard and riving knife system that can be changed in seconds. A 4" dust port is integrated into the steel cabinet-type stand for maximum dust collection. The precision-ground cast-iron table exceeds 40" with the extension wings. To top it all off, it's prewired to run on an ordinary household 120V, 20A circuit!
The best option for small shops.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G0771Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0771Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the table saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V/240V (prewired for 120V), single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Rip capacity: 31" right, 16-3/4" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/4"
- Table size with extension wings: 40-1/2" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 15-1/2"
- Floor-to-table height: 35-3/8"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 3450 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 19-1/2" x 21"
- Overall dimensions: 64" W x 40-1/4" D x 36" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 371 lbs.
- Cast-iron tables and trunnions for long-lasting durability
- Less costly and smaller footprint than cabinet saws
- Micro-adjustable easy-glide fence system with narrow rip attachment
- Beveled front table edge
- Includes a 10" x 40T carbide-tipped saw blade