G0870 10" 2 HP Portable Table Saw with Roller Stand
Designed for performance and mobility, this jobsite table saw improves productivity even if your shop is on the road.
At just over 90 lbs., this portable saw has the mass and power to perform as well as larger, more costly saws, yet it is still light enough to easily move around the shop or to-and-from the job site.
With onboard storage for the included quick-change riving knife, push stick, miter gauge, and blade wrench, you'll have everything right at hand wherever the job takes you. There's also a built-in outfeed extension bar to help support material when working solo.
The powerful 2 HP motor electronically manages blade speed to direct more power to the motor when cutting dense or thick wood. This helps prevent burning, yields a smoother cut and saves energy. Variable-speed from 2000 - 4000 RPM allows you to cut other materials, such as laminates and some plastics too; whatever the job calls for!
The G0870 includes a narrow-rip fence attachment that flips down to make room for push sticks when cutting thin or narrow material. Macro and micro fence adjustments are quick and precise with the rack-and-pinion adjustment system.
The Grizzly G0870 2HP table saw comes with a 1-year warranty (warranty does not include blades.) Buyers of this saw have complete access to Grizzly's US based customer service group, and replacement parts are available through our online parts store and shipped from Springfield MO.
UL listed meeting CSA & UL standards
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Rip capacity: 28" right of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size: 22" x 26-3/8"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: Variable, 2000 - 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 2-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 41-1/2" W x 37-1/2" D x 41" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 106 lbs.
- Quick blade elevation adjustment
- Die-cast aluminum table insert
- 4" outfeed extension support
- Integrated accessory storage
- Quick-release blade guard and riving knife
- Rack-and-pinion fence adjustment system
- Narrow-rip fence attachment for thin/narrow workpieces
- Advanced overload protection
- Soft-start feature to reduce current draw on startup
- Includes 10" x 40T carbide-tipped blade
- Includes heavy-duty rolling stand