Cut panels and wide stock all day long with this 10" Heavy-Duty Cabinet Table Saw. A 52" rip capacity and extended side and rear tables will support a full sheet of plywood, making ripping and cross cutting operations safe and simple. A guard with splitter or interchangeable riving knife helps prevent binding and kickback, and a rail mounted magnetic switch with thermal overload protection provides additional safety features. Bevel cutting is also safe and precise with the left tilting blade and digital angle display. Includes a miter gauge and 10" blade.
CSA certified meeting CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired for 220V), 3-phase, 12A/6A
- Rip capacity: 52" right, 18" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-3/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Table size with extensions: 75-3/4" W x 65-3/4" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 14-7/8"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-7/8"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 3/4"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 22-7/8" L x 21" W
- Overall dimensions: 91-1/2" W x 75" D x 40-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 716 lbs.
- Digital readout for bevel angle
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron trunnions
- 3/8" x 3/4" T-slots & miter gauge
- Poly-V serpentine drive belt
- Steel cabinet with hinged motor cover
- Right and rear extension tables
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection and lock-out padlock
- Quickly changes between riving knife and blade guard/spreader assembly
- Includes 10" x 40T blade & push stick
This machine is prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase. A $305 fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.
Please Note: This machine requires a 3-phase power supply. 3-phase power is usually only available in industrial settings. Otherwise normal household power or residential shops usually only supply single-phase power. Unless you are certain that you have 3-phase power, buy a machine that uses single-phase power instead. If you have any questions, please call our Tech Support at 751-546-9663.