G1023RLX5 10" 5 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw
A more powerful saw for maximum cutting capacity.
The Grizzly G1023RLX has been upgraded to create the 10" G1023RLX5 with a more powerful 5 HP motor. The machine will be recognized for its combination of features especially its large 60" right and 14" left of blade rip capacity.
Additionally, the G1023RLX5 10" 5 HP 240V Cabinet Table Saw features a quick-release blade guard, interchangeable riving knife, encapsulated-blade dust extraction and a highly efficient serpentine belt/pulley system that runs super quiet.
This left-tilting table saw includes the tremendously popular Shop Fox® Classic fence and heavy-duty extension table. Best of all, everything is included for one low price, making this one of the greatest package table saws available anywhere.
Like all Grizzly table saws, the G1023RLX5 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G1023RLX5 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your saw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the table saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 23A
- Rip capacity: 60" right, 14" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size with extension: 74" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17"
- Distance from front of table to blade at max. cut: 12"
- Floor-to-table height: 34"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4200 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 84" W x 47" D x 40" H
- Footprint: 20-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 558 lbs.
- Extra-large 44" x 27" extension table
- Extra-large handwheels ease arbor movement
- Quickly changes between riving knife and blade guard
- Locking magnetic switch includes padlock and key to prevent unauthorized use
- Large safety STOP paddle
- One-piece steel cabinet type stand
- All sealed ball-bearing construction
- Poly-V serpentine belt transfers power more efficiently and with less noise than standard V-belts
- Underside of blade encapsulated for superior dust collection
- Includes 10" x 40T blade!