G0761 10" x 32" 2 HP HD Benchtop Mill/Drill with Power Feed and Tapping
This Heavy-Duty Mill/Drill with Power Feed has it all!
Looking for a Benchtop Mill/Drill with tapping capabilities that can rival the accuracy and rigidity of a knee mill? Then take a good look at this machine.
With the G0761, you’ll be making perfect cuts all day long thanks to the dovetail column, table ways, and high-precision P5 spindle bearings.
Changing spindle speeds is fast and simple with the gearbox levers and getting the perfect table feed is as easy as dialing-in the variable-speed power feed on the 9-1/2" x 32-1/2" table.
The headstock tilt can be locked in anywhere between 45° left to 45° right while the R8 spindle rotates the cutter.
Like all of the Grizzly mills, the G761 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0761 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.6A
- Swing: 20-1/4"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 18-1/8"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Table travel (X-, Y-Axis): 22", 7-1/2"
- Head travel (Z-Axis): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: 6, 90–1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Head tilt: 45° left & right
- Table T-slots: 1/2" wide, 3-1/8" OC
- Overall size: 49-5/8" W x 57" H x 30-3/4" D
- Base footprint: 17-3/4" W x 21-5/8" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 714 lbs.
- Reversible spindle & tapping controls
- Longitudinal variable-speed power feed
- High-precision P5 spindle bearings
- Table is coolant-system ready
- Dovetail ways, each with adjustable gibs & dual locks for accuracy
- Coarse/fine spindle downfeed with stops
- Drill chuck 1-13mm with B16 taper, tool box & oil bottle included