G0751 22" Heavy-Duty Drill Press
Versatile enough to tackle serious drilling, tapping, and even milling jobs with precision and ease.
The G0751 22" Heavy-Duty Drill Press is a fully-featured drill press that strikes a great balance between being heavy-duty and high-precision.
Geared drill presses are designed for drilling larger holes than belt driven machines thanks to the spindle bearings and tighter tolerances.
The spindle is fully reversible, features both coarse and fine downfeed controls, tapping controls that can be set for repeatable production, and a digital read out.
The six spindle speeds range from 90–1970 RPM and are controlled by convenient levers in an oil-bath-lubricated and gear-driven headstock. The low RPM speed is vital to drilling metal.
The head tilts 90° left or right and moves in the Z-axis on a massive column. Both the head and table are mounted on separate rack-and-pinions, allowing them to rotate 360° and move up/down independently from each other. This provides plenty of "positioning freedom" when machining otherwise difficult to reach places.
The table features a built-in recycling coolant system, movement in all three paths, and rotation around the column. The workpiece can be mounted on the base for those really big jobs. The base and table are precision-ground and equipped with 7/16" T-slots.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0751 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0751 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 8.8A
- Swing: 22"
- Max. distance spindle to table: 24-3/8"
- Max. distance spindle to column: 11"
- Head travel: 10-1/2"
- Head tilt: 90° L, 45° R
- Spindle travel: 4-3/4"
- Spindle speeds: (6) 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, 1970 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 23-5/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 7-1/2"
- Table swivel: 360°
- Drawbar size: 7/16"-20
- Drilling capacity for steel: 1-1/4"
- Face mill capacity: 3"
- End mill capacity: 1-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 29-1/2" W x 36-1/2" D x 69-1/4" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 849 lbs.
- High-precision P5 tapered roller spindle bearings
- Tapping capability with auto retract
- Coolant system
- Power downfeed
- Head and table vertical travel
- Independent vertical head and table travel