Grizzly G0677 - 24" 15 HP 3-Phase Planer/Wide-Belt Sander
G0677 24" 15 HP 3-Phase Planer/Wide-Belt Sander
Thickness plane and sand in one pass!
The G0677 24" 15 HP 3-Phase Planer/Wide-Belt Sander is so versatile, it can be run as a combination machine or the planer cutterhead can be raised out of the way to perform sanding operations only.
The spiral cutterhead with 188 indexable carbide inserts effortlessly planes material to size. The 25" x 60" sanding belt provides a surface that’s ready for the spray booth.
Vertically adjust the spiral cutterhead for unlimited control over the final finish. When it’s time to rotate or replace the carbide inserts, the cutterhead slides out on a track-and-roller system for easy access.
Combine all that with a variable-speed conveyor, and you’ve got a true production machine that takes up very little floor space!
Like all of the Grizzly wide-belt sanders, the G0677 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0677 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 15 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 36A/18A
- Conveyor feed motor: 1 HP, 3.4/1.7A
- Elevation motor: 1/4 HP, 1.2/0.6A
- Maximum board width: 24"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 12"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/4"
- Cutterhead type: Spiral with 188 inserts
- Insert size and type: 14 x 14 x 2mm, indexable carbide
- Cutterhead speed: 4600 RPM
- Surface speed of sanding drum: 3543 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 25" x 60"
- Conveyor speed: 14–60 FPM
- Air requirement: 75 PSI
- Approximate shipping weight: 2626 lbs.
- Digital control panel
- Keypad-controlled table elevation
- Disc brake for emergency stops
- Dust-proof photo-electric eye
- Pneumatic belt tensioning and tracking
- 3 rubber pressure rollers
- Spiral cutterhead is height adjustable
- 5" dust port
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.