Grizzly G9962ZX - 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander
G9962ZX 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander
Perfectly parallel sanding in any thickness of stock up to 6".
The G9962ZX 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Wide-Belt Sander is perfect to sand very short and very thin pieces all day in production shops.
The single drum and double infeed and outfeed pressure rollers positioned close to the drum enable these sanders to process short pieces efficiently.
The result is a continuous downward pressure on extremely thin stock as short as 9", which is the distance between the first infeed and first outfeed pressure rollers.
The table height can be adjusted manually or with the state-of-the-art digital controls. The amperage draw meter is located directly above the control panel.
The sandpaper length needed is 25" wide by 60" long. Sanding belt changes are a breeze, and a full lineup of sanding belt options to fit your needs.
Additional features include a variable speed conveyor, disc brake stopping system, pneumatic belt tracking, and pneumatic belt oscillation.
Like all Grizzly sanding machines, the G9962ZX comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9962ZX manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
CSA and UL certified
- Sanding motor HP: 10 HP, 220V/440V* (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 25A/12.5A
- Conveyor motor HP: 1 HP, 3.4A/1.7A
- Table lift motor HP: 1/3 HP, 1.2A/0.6A
- Maximum board dimensions: 24" W x 6"T
- Minimum board dimensions: 10" L x 1/8"T
- Conveyor speed: 15-49 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 25" W x 60"
- Footprint: 39-3/8" x 19-5/16"
- Overall dimensions: 40" W x 50" D x 72" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1518 lbs.
- Convenient control panel with separate switches for each motor
- Amp meter load sensing system
- Disc brake system for emergency stops
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rollers
- Fast belt changes (about 30 seconds!)
- Pneumatic oscillation control
- Digital controls accurate to within 0.005"
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.