Grizzly G0445 - 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Platen Type Wide-Belt Sander
G0445 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Platen Type Wide-Belt Sander
Sand large workpieces perfectly flat with uniform smoothness.
The G0445 24" 10 HP 3-Phase Platen Type Wide-Belt Sander was developed with a combination drum and platen head to improve the finish on wood pieces up to 24" wide. This model is designed for woodworkers, cabinetmakers and production shops who want a machine that can also sand very thin and relatively short pieces.
The double infeed and double outfeed pressure rollers process short pieces efficiently. This results in having continuous downward pressure on extremely thin stock as thin as 1/8" and as short as 9"; the distance between the first infeed and first outfeed pressure rollers. The sandpaper length needed is 25" wide by 75" long. For a full range of replacement paper for the G0445, shop here.
The feed belt is made of harder rubber to prevent distortion of thin stock while sanding. What follows is that you get perfectly parallel sanding in any thickness of stock from 1/8" to 6".
The G0445 includes additional features such as a digital readout, powered table elevation, variable-speed, disc brake stopping system and dust proof photo electric eye/pneumatic control for belt oscillation.
The G0445 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. The G0445 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Sanding motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V (prewired 220V), 3-phase, 25A/12.5A
- Conveyor motor: 1 HP, 3.4A/1.7A
- Table lift motor: 1/4 HP, 1.2A/0.6A
- Max. board width: 24"
- Max. board thickness: 6"
- Min. board length: 9"
- Min. board thickness: 1/8"
- Drum surface speed: 2600 FPM
- Conveyor speed: 15-49 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 25" W x 75" L
- Footprint: 39-3/8" x 19-5/16"
- Overall dimensions: 40" W x 50" D x 77-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 1614 lbs.
- Amp meter load sensing system
- Variable feed speeds
- Pneumatic oscillation control
- Fast belt changes (about 30 seconds!)
- Disc brake system for emergency stops
- Digital controls accurate to within 0.005"
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rollers
*This machine is prewired for 220V. We can rewire to 440V in a few days’ time for a fee of $325. Please contact Grizzly Technical Support at (570) 546-9663 before placing your order.