The Grizzly G0768 8" x 16" Variable-Speed Lathe is perfect for a sturdy workbench or as a stand-alone unit when mounted on the T26599 Optional Stand.
Features variable-speed spindle with high/low speed ranges, convenient quick-lock tailstock, reverse feed for cutting left-hand threads and a great selection of included standard equipment.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G07658 comes with a 1-year warranty that covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.) The G0768 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathe are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase 10A
- Swing over bed: 8-1/4"
- Swing over cross slide: 4-5/8"
- Swing over saddle: 6-7/8"
- Distance between centers: 15-3/4"
- Bed width: 4"
- Spindle bore: 0.787" (20mm)
- Spindle type: Intrinsic back plate
- Spindle taper: MT#3
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tailstock quill travel: 2"
- Cross slide travel: 3"
- Compound travel: 2-1/8"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 50–2000 RPM
- Longitudinal feeds: (2) 0.0037, 0.0068 in./rev.
- Inch thread range: (15) 9–44 TPI
- Metric thread range: (12) 0.4–3.0mm
- Footprint: 10-1/2" x 31-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 36" W x 16" D x 14" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 186 lbs.
- Electronic variable-speed spindle control with digital readout
- High and low variable spindle speed ranges
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- Thread dial indicator
- Inch/metric dials
- Emergency stop button
- Quick-locking tailstock
- 4" three-jaw scroll chuck with two sets of jaws
- 4" four-jaw independent chuck with reversible jaws
- 6-3/4" faceplate
- 4-way turret tool post
- Follow rest
- Steady rest
- Tool box with service tools
- Bottle for oil
- Replacement fuse
- MT#2 and MT#3 dead centers