G0796 9" x 49" 3 HP Vertical Mill with Power Feed and DRO
Amazing features at an affordable price.
The G0796 9" x 49" Vertical Mill with power feed and DRO is a full featured mill built for those that only have single-phase power. This machine has a 2-axis DRO to ensure exact table position at all times.
With the 9" x 49" table, you can set up a rotary table or another fixture on one side without having to remove your vise on the other. Additionally, the table has a built-in longitudinal power feed!
The one-shot pump action lubricates the X-, Y- and Z-axis table ways. The halogen work light provides direct light on your workpiece for improved visibility.
Like all Grizzly vertical milling machines, the G0796 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0796 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3HP, 220V, single-phase, 19.5A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Spindle speeds: 8, 80–2720 RPM
- Head ram travel: 12"
- Head tilt: 90° left/right, 45° front/back
- Turret/column swivel: 360°
- Max. distance spindle to table: 15-7/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 28"
- Table travel (cross): 12"
- Table travel (vertical): 16"
- Table size: 9" x 49"
- T-slots: 3 @ 26-1/2" centers, 5/8" wide
- Base footprint: 41" x 27"
- Overall dimensions: 83" W x 62" D x 84" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2580 lbs.
- Longitudinal power feed
- 2-Axis DRO
- R-8 Spindle
- Chrome-plated, precision-ground quill
- One-shot pump lubrication
- Auto stop with micro-adjustable stop
- Auto downfeed
- X- and Y-axis covers
- Hardened and ground table surface
- Forward and reverse spindle switch
- Halogen work light
- Includes service tools and toolbox
Please note: Due to this machine's weight, it cannot be delivered with our optional liftgate service