G0555 The Classic 14" Bandsaw
A quality bandsaw for home and small shops delivering big value at a low price.
Buy now and receive a free T26403 Table Saw book!
The G0555 Classic 14" Bandsaw has the power to resaw and crosscut hardwoods while also accurately cutting curves, circles and decorative scrolls with ease.
With a cast-iron frame, heavy-duty steel stand and computer-balanced cast-aluminum wheels, the G0555 operates with minimal vibration allowing for precision cutting.
The cast-iron table is machined to a smooth ground top finish. It tilts up to 45° to the right and up to 15° to the left. Adjustment is easy and accurate with an adjustable stop for 90°.
The deluxe extruded aluminum fence is designed for easy attachment and removal from the rails. It has a magnified cursor scale for fast and accurate adjustments.
The quality blade guides include six-sealed ball-bearings. Adjustments are made quickly with the eccentric bearing mounts, making changing blades simple and always cutting at optimal performance.
No tools are required to access the wheels or the blade. With one swing of a lever, the quick release blade tensioner drops the upper wheel allowing easy blade replacement.
Prewired for 110V, the G0555 can plug into a standard 110V outlet or can be converted to operate on a 220V power supply. If you prefer 220V, refer to the Voltage Conversion instructions in the manual.
The G0555 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0555 manual was written by our U.S. based Tech Docs Dept. and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your bandsaw.
The Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 11A/5.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 6"
- Table size: 14" x 14"
- Table tilt: 15° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 43-5/16"
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1500 and 3200 FPM
- Footprint: 24-1/2" L x 17-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 26-3/8" W x 30-1/4" D x 66-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 199 lbs.
- Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Deluxe extruded aluminum rip fence
- Heavy-duty steel stand
- Quick-release blade tension
- Magnifying window over fence scale
- Your dust collection connects at the 4" dust port
- Computer-balanced cast-aluminum wheels with rubber tires
- Includes a miter gauge and 3/8" blade