The Grizzly 17" 2HP Woodworking Bandsaw is built for heavy-duty projects inside and out.
The 2HP motor powers through hardwoods with the popular 131 1/2" blade, and it features a generous 12-1/8" cutting height and 16-1/4" throat provide ample cutting capacity for most applications.
Power and capacity are just a part of why owners continue to give this bandsaw a solid 5-star rating. From top to bottom, this bandsaw is built to perform. The G0513X2 features a heavy-duty cast-iron trunnion with angle detents for micro-adjusting and firmly locking the extra-wide table in place for those big jobs. The stout steel frame houses the heavy computer-balanced cast-iron wheels designed to minimize vibration during resaw operations, and the double ball-bearing blade guides are usually only found on machines costing much, much more. The G0513X2 even has two 4" dust ports for the ultimate in dust collection.
The G0513X2 is built in an ISO 9001 factory to assure quality construction and meets CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards.
The Grizzly G0513X2 17" 2HP Woodworking bandsaw comes with a one-year warranty on parts and is supported by a U.S.-Based product support group. Spare parts and replacement blades are available on-line and shipped from our warehouse in Springfield, Missouri.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 60 Hz, 1725 RPM, pre-wired to 220V
- Amps: 19A at 110V, 9.5A at 220V
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 23-5/8" x 17-1/4" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 5° left, 45° right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" – 1" wide
- 2 blade speeds: 1700 and 3500 FPM
- Wheel covers: Pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: Sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" W x 2-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 lbs.
- Deluxe cast iron fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Computer balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade
- Cast-iron table trunnions
- Rack and pinion upper blade guide height adjustment