If you're in the market for a small Bench Lathe that doesn't skimp on rigidity, and is priced under $1000, then you'll love our G0765. First and foremost, it features a special "Big Boy" tailstock, designed with the same convenient quick-locking controls and extra-long footprint previously only found on our much larger lathes. It also features variable-speed spindle controls with digital RPM display for dialing in the perfect cutting speed, a two-speed gearbox for getting the extra torque needed when turning at lower speeds, and the ability to cut a wide range of inch and metric threads. Includes all the essential standard equipment you'll need to get up and running, including a 3-jaw chuck with internal and external jaws, 5" faceplate, steady rest, 4-way turret tool post, and MT#2 and MT#3 dead centers.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Swing over bed: 7"
- Swing over cross slide: 2-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 13-3/4"
- Spindle bore: 0.78" (20mm)
- Spindle nose taper: MT#3
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase
- Number of speeds: Variable
- Range of low speeds: 100–1000 RPM
- Range of high speeds: 100–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 5/8"–16 TPI
- Compound rest travel: 2-3/4"
- Cross slide travel: 2-3/4"
- Carriage travel: 12-1/2"
- Maximum tool size: 5/16"
- Tailstock quill travel: 2"
- Tailstock barrel taper: MT#2
- Longitudinal feed speed: 0.04 IPR
- Number of inch threads: 18
- Range of inch threads: 12–52 TPI
- Number of metric threads: 10
- Range of metric threads: 0.4–2mm
- Footprint: 29-3/4" x 8-1/2"
- Cuts LH threads
- Overall dimensions: 30" L x 9" W x 10" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 110 lbs.
- Variable low and high spindle speeds
- 16-TPI reversible leadscrew
- Chip tray and backsplash guard
- Emergency stop
- Forward and reverse in all speeds
- Inch/metric dials
- Threading dial indicator
- Quick-locking tailstock
- 3" 3-Jaw chuck with internal & external jaws
- 5" Faceplate
- Steady rest
- 4-Way turret tool post
- Complete set of change gears
- MT#2 dead center
- MT#3 dead center
- Service wrenches
- Bottle for oil
- Extra fuse