Grizzly G0940 - 13" 2 HP Benchtop Planer With Helical Cutterhead
Grizzly G0940 13" 2 HP Benchtop Planer with Helical Cutterhead and Granite Table Bed
This top-of-the-line Benchtop Planer comes with features you would expect from only the best—and takes it one step further with a super flat granite main table. The granite table provides exceptional stability, never rusts, and stays smooth and even for the life of the planer. Equipped with a depth-of-cut indicator that reads up to 1/8", an adjustable cutterhead depth stop for repeatable planing operations and includes a convenient side mount 2" dust port with 4" adaptor included. The G0940 Helical Cutterhead has 30 inserts arranged in 2 rows that creates a cleaner, smoother, and quieter cut. The easy carry handles make this planer great for the jobsite and easy stow-away for any home shop. These planers will make easy work of those tough surfacing projects. You just can't beat the value and performance of these amazing benchtop planers.
- Motor: 2 HP, 120V, single-phase, 15A
- Maximum stock width: 13"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/8"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cut depth full width: 1/32"
- Maximum cut depth 6" wide: 3/32"
- Cutterhead diameter: 2"
- Cutterhead type: Helical with 2-row spirals, 30 inserts
- Insert size and type: 15mm x 15mm x 2.5mm indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead speed: 8500 RPM
- Feed rate: 25 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 13" x 28"
- Dust port size: 2" with 4" adaptor
- Overall dimensions: 25-1/2" W x 15" D x 19" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 72 lbs.
- 1" thick granite table bed
- Fixed-height table design; cutterhead raises and lowers, allowing for permanent infeed and outfeed roller setups
- Board return rollers
- Convenient grab handles for mobility
- Cutting depth stop control
- Inch and metric depth-of-cut scale
- Stainless steel table and extensions
- Cogged drive belt