Grizzly G0815 - 15" 3 HP Heavy-Duty Planer
- Motor: 3 HP
- Max cutting width: 15 in.
- Max cutting height: 8-1/4 in.
- Cutter Head Type: Straight
- Cutter Head Diameter: 3 in.
- Min Stock Length: 6-3/8 in.
- Table size: 20-1/8 in. x 15 in.
- Shipping weight: 388 lbs.
Product GroupPlaner/Moulder 12" and 13" Straight 13" Spiral 15" Spiral 15" Straight 20" Spiral 20" Straight 24" Spiral 24" Straight 25" Spiral
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0815 15" 3 HP Heavy-Duty Planer
No ordinary benchtop planer.
The G0815 15" 3 HP Heavy-Duty Planer can improve the functionality of your shop without sacrificing precious floor space, while still having the power you need to tackle large projects or do production work.
One big advantage of this planer over other heavy-duty models is the fixed-height table design, which allows for a permanent infeed/outfeed roller table setup to boost production and overall convenience.
Featuring a powerful 3 HP motor and 5000 RPM cutterhead speed, the G0815 offers two feed-rate settings, letting you choose between 16 and 30 FPM to ensure the smooth finish you need on practically any type of wood.
The headstock sits atop a four-column support with easy handwheel height adjustment and column locks.
The optional T27650 Planer Stand is available for those with enough floor space in the shop or just want to get it off of the workbench.
The optional T27899 15" Shelix Cutterhead is an upgrade over the 3-knife cutterhead. The cutterhead comes with 75 inserts and shears wood with a finer finish.
Like all Grizzly planers, the G0815 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0815 manual was written by our U.S.-based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your planer.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S.-based. Parts and accessories for the planer may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, 14A
- Maximum stock width: 15"
- Maximum stock thickness: 8-1/4"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 6-3/8"
- Maximum cut depth full width: 1/8"
- Maximum cut depth 6" wide: 3/16"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 3-knife
- Knife size, type: 15" x 1" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16, 30 FPM
- Table size: 15" x 20-1/8"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 20" x 20-1/2"
- Footprint with optional stand: 26" x 26"
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 28" D x 23-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 388 lbs.
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Twin gas struts for headstock lifting assist
- Headstock locks prevent movement while planing
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Retractable lifting handles
- Rubber outfeed roller