Buy now for shipment in mid-November!
G0794 14" Floor Drill Press with Laser and DRO
A quiet and powerful floor drill press.
The G0794 14" Floor Drill Press with Laser and DRO features a digital spindle travel readout and laser pin-point accuracy for quickly aligning the workpiece to the drill entry point.
The powerful 3/4 HP motor features twelve speeds from 140 – 3050 RPM.
With a max drill capacity of 3/4" through steel, it can easily drill through fiberglass, plastic and composites.
The JT33 keyed drill chuck is fitted to the MT #2 spindle taper and offers up to 3-1/4" of travel. The chuck accepts drill bits from 3/64"–5/8". You can set the adjustable depth stop for predetermined and repeatable drilling.
The precision-ground cast-iron table is 11-3/8" x 11-3/8 and tilts 90° left and right. It swivels 360° around the steel column and has four 5/8" T-slots, 3-7/8" on center. It has crank handle operated rack-and-pinion vertical table movement. The table features locking levers and a coolant trough.
Like all Grizzly drill presses, the G0794 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0794 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your drill press.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the drill press are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 3/4 HP, 110V, single-phase, 9A
- Swing: 14"
- Drill chuck: 1/64"-5/8"
- Drilling capacity: 3/4" steel
- Spindle travel: 3-1/4"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Number of speeds: 12 (140, 260, 320, 380, 480, 540, 980, 1160, 1510, 1650, 2180, and 3050 RPM)
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 11-3/8" x 11-3/8"
- Table swing: 360°
- Table tilt: 90 degrees left and right
- T-slot width: 5/8"
- Footprint: 18" x 11"
- Overall height: 64"
- Approximate shipping weight: 171 lbs.
- Built-in digital readout for spindle depth
- Adjustable laser sight
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table has lock levers and coolant trough
- Four 5/8" T-slots
- Crank handle operated rack-and-pinion vertical table movement