Grizzly G0527 - 18" 5 HP Wide-Belt Sander
G0527 18" 5 HP Wide-Belt Sander
A smaller, more affordable wide-belt sander.
The most notable features of the G0527 18" 5 HP Wide-Belt Sander are the digital control panel and the four rubber pressure rollers that allow unmatched control and precision when sanding workpieces as small as 9" long x 1/8" thick.
This sander is equipped with three separate motors for powering the sanding drum, the conveyor belt, and the table height.
An outstanding list of features at an unbelievably low introductory price make this one of the best deals on the wide-belt sander market!
Like all of the Grizzly wide-belt sanders, the G0527 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0527 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your sander.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the sander may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 30A
- Conveyor feed motor: 1/2 HP, 7A
- Elevation motor: 1/3 HP, 3A
- Maximum board width: 17-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 6"
- Minimum board length: 9"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/8"
- Conveyor speed: 16, 23, 33 FPM
- Sandpaper speed: 3500 FPM
- Sanding belt size: 18-1/2" x 48"
- Sanding belt oscillations: 1/2–5/8"
- Air requirement: 57–75 PSI, 2 CFM
- Overall dimensions: 37" W x 30" L x 57" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1008 lbs.
- Digital control panel
- Disc brake for emergency stops
- Dust proof photo electric eye
- Pneumatic belt tensioning
- Four rubber pressure rollers
- 4" dust port
- Digital amp meter